Followers

Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Well, It's monday after all .

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WMT
Hurm . last weekend was such a crazy weekend !
>___<
A real busy life . haha .
and most unbelievable thing to do on weekend is.......
haha . went to river with friends !

Though I have a lot of assignment to settle up . spending time with friends is not a really bad thing to do .
I must say, this is one of my best moment at Tanjung Malim .
we do a lot of crazy thing there . went deep to the forest . jumping there and there . WOW ! that's the only word I can describe it .
need to be mention, they were younger than me . and I respect them as my own friends . yeahh . they were diploma student and having their final exam this week . wish all the best for you mates !
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hurmm . I believe, now and then, I'll get busier and even busy . the assignment increasing + my responsibility increasing as well .
so, some reduction on quality time with my friends will be reduce . 
v(^^,)v