Followers

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Loafing Around UKM ^_~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WMT
hi everyone (^^.)/
yesterday I've been in UKM to celebrating my sister's convocation !
hUu ~ but, I wasn't in the hall watching my sister at all . because there are only 2 passes to enter the hall. One for my father and the another for my mom . .
never mind that ! hehe, at least I'm enjoying myself there walking with my friend ! Mr. Faris ! w0ahhh ! it's been really a while since I met him >___<
Mr. Fariz~
we were friend since my matriculation day ! w0oh0o ~
Then, he taking me a walk around the campus .
bamb0o site ~
hUHu^^,v have some of the scenery of UKM !

Faris and I talk like the day never end here ! yup ~ under the bamboo tree ~ the weather really with us .

Then, he took me to "the largest mosque in University in Malaysia" for our asar prayer . huhu^^.


Ouh?! you still don't believe me huh ? ? here some proof that I was in UKM main campus ! keh3 . nah ~ take that !

hahahaha . .
hah ! what a day ! my leg are suffering yet we having so much fun ^^.v
ouhhhh ~ and not to mention . . my family and I went to a steamboat restaurant at Seksyen 7 . it has a really2 interesting signboard !

hahahaha . one just one more thing ! ! ! ! !
CONGRATULATION MY DEAREST SISTER FOR YOUR GRADUATION ! ! ! ! !
wishing you success all the time ~
w0oh0o~
wassalam wmt

No comments: