Followers

Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

a life time chances !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WMT

Have you ever heard that, chance just came once in your life, once you miss it, forever you'll miss it ?
hurmm . so, have you ever miss any chance by any chance in your life???
Did you regret it ?
wish for a second chance ?
hurmm . . this reminds me a story of 2 zombies have a talk about their life . . enjoy ~


zombie A : hello, zombie B ! you seems so gloomy . . life must be go on . .
zombie B : how can I be a happy man . . I'm dead . . the life already stop . haizzz ~
zombie A : erk, ok fine . . (-.-)" so, what's your problem . .
zombie B : hurmm . It's about my past life . . I miss a lot of chances ! and now I waon't be able to achieve those . .
zombie A : HUH ! don't too excited on chasing chances ! or you'll end up like me !
zombie B : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
zombie A : you see, I'm chasing a chance in my life . . and I'm dead !
zombie B : what are possibly a "chance" that can kill ? ?
zombie A : well, I'm chasing green light at the traffic light . . The chance just come once. So, I chasing it, and I won't make it . . I ended up die . . T_____T

zombie B : . . . . . . . . . . . . . no wonder zombie eat brains . . you got no brains . =="

No comments: